Customised Camera Straps
We offer printed camera straps in a wide variety of colours and designs. If you operate a camera store or run a studio with multiple photographers on your team then our custom branded camera straps are perfect for promoting your message to all!
- Choose print, woven or dye sublimation.
- Heavy duty, reinforced ends prevent breaks.
- Wide main strap provides comfort and durability.
- Available in 800+ colours and combinations.
- Lowest minimum order quantity only 25.
Request A Free Quote!
Printed Camera Straps Can Promote Your Brand
In the modern age, businesses need to look for innovative ways to market their products and services. If you want other brands to take note and consider learning more about your business, you have to think out of the box to achieve results. There is only so much you can achieve through the conventional means of promoting your business. This is where the Lanyards Factory can help you. We offer a range of products that you can purchase and distribute as a means of B2B marketing. One of our innovative products is printed camera straps.
The best branded items are the ones people use daily
A camera strap is an integral accessory for any person who loves taking pictures. There is no doubt that there is considerable hassle involved in carrying a camera around, particularly when it comes to safekeeping. By offering printed camera straps, you cannot only make life easier for people but the straps can get your message across to potential vendors, clients, and other stakeholders. Our printed camera straps are perfectly customisable, so they can be designed according to the colour theme and logo of your brand.
Our printed camera straps offer you great value for your money. The straps:
- Include a four-colour logo. The colour scheme of your brand is embedded on the straps and your logo is also printed on it.
- Are durable and sturdy. The camera straps are not merely promotional. You are offering a good quality functional accessory that is durable and will last a long time.
- Fit comfortably. The camera straps we offer are comfortable and make it easier for people to carry around their cameras by hanging the straps around their necks. As mentioned above, you can offer some degree of convenience through your promotional camera straps.
- Offer sufficient space for printing. We can print your promotional colours and materials across the entire length of the strap, offering plenty of space to get your message across.
However, you might be wondering why you should invest in printed camera straps when people generally purchase one on their own or they receive one along with the camera they purchase. Well, there are many ways in which printed camera straps benefit the people you hand them out to. These include:
Commercially available camera straps are generally considered uncomfortable to wear around the neck. They make it difficult for people to carry around their cameras. We not only design the camera straps but also test them so they offer the utmost comfort, even when a person is carrying a heavy camera.
Keep your precious equipment safe and sound
Camera straps offer a range of security benefits as well. For one, when a person is taking a picture from above and looking down, there is a risk that the camera slips from their grasp and falls down, which leads to the chance of the camera breaking or even shattering completely. By incorporating a camera strap, they can add a degree of support and the strap acts as a fail-safe. Also, when people carry around their camera in a crowded space, the strap allows them to keep it close and prevent it from accidental knocks and other forms of damage.
Continuing from the previous point, our printed camera straps are a viable anti-theft device. You can carry your camera without having to hold on to it at all times, ensuring that you don’t have to worry about putting it down in an unsupervised spot. This is a particular benefit if a person owns an expensive camera.
Our printed camera straps support a wide range of cameras. This means you can hand them out as promotional materials without having to worry about whether or not the person you are giving it to will find it useful. Since the strap will work with any camera model, there is a good chance that he/she will be able to use it.